Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mini Album Views

Hi Everyone,
Here in New Zealand  is Term 2 School Holiday and only 5 more days and its back to school. And Mother Nature has been good to most of us here especially in the North Island, beautiful warm sunny days, a bit nippy in the morning though, but can't complain when the sun is warming us up, and one consoling thought there's only 6 more weeks and Spring is here, YAY !!!!!!!!
Now on with the good stuff, Paper crafting.
'













Above is some photos of what I promised in my last blog, Recipe Mini Album titled From My Kitchen, this album was made for my daughter on her 29 Birthday.
This next photo is her Easel Birthday Card.






At the moment I'm working on another Mini Album and making lots of Beaded Stick Pins, and these will be viewed in my next blog, hopefully this weekend.
Please add comments, love hearing from you.
Until next time take care.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment