Friday 3 August 2012

Photos of my projects to join a Design Team

Wow!!! I cannot beleive its August already, where has the first half of the year gone.
Well, these past 2 weeks I have been busy creating some great projects to submit for a Design Team here in New Zealand, Artfull Crafts in Timaru.
 I created a scrapbook page featuring my daughter Alisa, I used papers from Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime Collection, this I will go into more detail in my next blog. An Easel Card with a stamped image from Leane Creatief -(flower girl )using watercolour pencils. A Handmade Mini Album and a Beyond the Page project-a House shape photo frame. Below are the photos:








I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed, as this would be a wonderful experience and a challenge for me and would be my first ever Design Team application and I would feel more than happy to make a New Zealand based business my first before joining an overseas one.
Of course, there will be lots of applications for this not only in NZ but from overseas as well, I will know my the end of next week if I have been successful or not, but it was fun creating these projects.
Until next time I will be back with more projects that I'm currently working on.
 Take care
Alison

1 comment:

  1. they look so good, beautiful
    fingers crossed for you getting on the design team
    good luck

    ReplyDelete